There are 3 ways to enter each week:
Submit your email for the random drawing
Thanks for entering the random drawing!
Complete Classroom Trivia for a second chance to win
Refer 5 friends who visit the sweepstakes site
by sharing on your choice of social networks below:
You will get 1 extra entry for every 5 friends who visit the site.
No Purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC, 18 years or older (19 in NE & AL, 21 in MS). Ends 9/18/2013 11:59 PM EST. Void where prohibited by law.
AT&T Back to School sweepstakes Classroom Trivia
Go “back-to-school” in a fun way, by playing Classroom Trivia! Choose one of the popular school-themed categories and answer 5 trivia questions ranging from easy to hard. With new questions every week, be sure to check back and play again.
Let the fun begin and play Classroom Trivia now!
Check back to see who won the HTC One mini!
AT&T Back to School Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: AT&T Back to School Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to U.S. citizens and U.S. resident aliens who are physically located in and legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry: eighteen (18) in most states; 19 in Alabama and Nebraska and 21 in Mississippi. Employees of AT&T Mobility LLC, Defined Logic, LLC, ePrize, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Boulevard, Atlanta, GA 30319. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 18, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on September 18, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"), and consists of nine (9) weekly entry periods (each a "Weekly Entry Period"), as outlined in the chart below.
(at 12:00 a.m. ET)
(at 11:59 p.m. ET)
|Approximate Drawing Date|
|1||July 18, 2013||July 24, 2013||July 26, 2013|
|2||July 25, 2013||July 31, 2013||August 2, 2013|
|3||August 1, 2013||August 7, 2013||August 9, 2013|
|4||August 8, 2013||August 14, 2013||August 16, 2013|
|5||August 15, 2013||August 21, 2013||August 23, 2013|
|6||August 22, 2013||August 28, 2013||August 30, 2013|
|7||August 29, 2013||September 4, 2013||September 6, 2013|
|8||September 5, 2013||September 11, 2013||September 13, 2013|
|9||September 12, 2013||September 18, 2013||September 20, 2013|
Defined Logic, LLC's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.att.com/backtoschool and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period's Sweepstakes drawing. You may then advance to a Classroom Trivia game page. You will automatically receive one (1) additional entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period's Sweepstakes drawing for completing a Classroom Trivia game.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time per Weekly Entry Period and play the Classroom Trivia game one (1) time per Weekly Entry Period during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
Tell A Friend Program: After you enter the Sweepstakes, you will be invited to share the Sweepstakes via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ with friends who must be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing relationship. You will receive one (1) additional entry for every five (5) friends you refer who then visit www.att.com/backtoschool. Your one (1) additional entry will be included in the Sweepstakes drawing for the particular Weekly Entry Period in which the fifth out of every five (5) friends you refer visits www.att.com/backtoschool.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during each applicable Weekly Entry Period, on or around the dates set forth in the chart in Section 3 above. Non-winning entries do not carry over to subsequent Weekly Entry Period drawings. The potential winners will be notified by email. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide a valid mailing address (P.O. Boxes not permitted) and IRS Form W-9 within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation.
6. Prizes: NINE (9) PRIZES (One (1) per Weekly Entry Period): An AT&T backpack with either an AT&T tablet or phone and two (2) accessories. All items determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500. The actual value of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Any device prizes will consist of the device only; winners are solely responsible for obtaining voice and/or data services plan(s) with an appropriate mobile operator. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Each winner must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of Prize is taxable to each winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of Prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner’s responsibility. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each applicable Weekly Entry Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Defined Logic, LLC, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/11dMQDm. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.
* Limited time offer. Req. new 2-yr agmt w/ voice (min $39.99/mo.) and data (min $20/mo.) plans or Mobile Share plan (min $85/mo). Subject to Wireless Customer Agmt. Credit approval req’d. Activation fee $36/line. Geographic, usage, and other terms, conditions, and restrictions apply and may result in svc termination. Equipment price & avail may vary by mrkt & may not be available from independent retailers. Coverage and svcs not avail everywhere. Taxes and other charges apply. Data (att.com/dataplans): If usage exceeds your monthly data allowance, you will automatically be charged overage for additional data provided. Early Termination Fee (att.com/equipmentETF): After 14 days, ETF up to $325. Restocking fee: up to $35. Other Monthly Charges/Line: may include federal and state universal svc charges, a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, an Administrative Fee, and other gov’t assessments. These are not taxes or gov’t req’d charges. Visit a store or att.com/wireless to learn more about wireless devices and services from AT&T. [All other marks used herein are the property of their respective owners.] ©2013 AT&T Intellectual Property.
** Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Claim based on a comparison of U.S. national carrier’s average 4G LTE download speeds for AndroidTM and Windows smartphones and iPhone 5. 4G speeds not available everywhere.